Prep time: 5 min
Cook: 5 min
Ready in: 10 min
- 4 Ripe Avocados
- 1 Red Onion, minced
- 2 limes
- 1 bu Cilantro, finely chopped
- Salt and Pepper
- Clean Avocado by splitting in half using a chef knife. Next, remove pit by striking it with chef knife and turning counterclockwise.
- Remove Avocado pulp using a spoon. Place Avocado pulp in stainless steel bowl.
- Mince Red onion add to Avocado pulp
- Finely chop Cilantro and add to the Avocado pulp
- Roll limes on cutting board; Cut in half and squeeze into the pulp
- Mash all ingredients together using a potato masher. The masher will make Guac chunky.
- Add salt and pepper to taste.