1 lb 96% Lean Ground Beef
4 ea Bacon, chopped
1 ea yellow onion, small dice
1 ea Celery stalk, small dice
2 oz Matchstick Carrots, small dice
2 ea Jalapeno, small dice
1 ea Low sodium Beef Stock,
1 TBSP Extra Virgin Olive Oil
1 TBSP Chili powder
1 tsp Paprika
Salt and Pepper, to taste
1. Place a large pot on medium heat. Add 1 TBSP of Extra Virgin Olive Oil.
2. Add Ground Beef to the pan and brown for 3-4 minutes
3. Chop Bacon and small dice onion, celery, carrot and jalapeno
4. Remove Beef from pan.
5. Saute onion, carrot, celery and jalapeno until tender (about 3 minutes)
6. Add Beef and Bacon to pot; Saute for an additional 2 minutes
7. Add Beef Stock, Chili powder and paprika; turn up to high heat
8. Bring to a boil and simmer for 45 minutes.